Friday, January 22, 2010

ist es schläf?

I feel weird. From yesterday to today, I've had this empty feeling inside. I have no clue what it is, it's just...blah. I really cannot pin point it. I don't feel sad but at the same time, I don't feel happy either. For once in my life, I actually feel no emotions. Okay, that's a lie, I currently feel-dazed and somewhat confuzzled. This is just weird. I'm just empty and feel like I should be feeling something but I'm not. Maybe I'm just tired...

The past two nights I've had a terrible night's sleep. Another thing which I do not understand why.
To start off, I cannot fall asleep to begin with. Then, I fall asleep for little over and hour and then I wake up and once again cannot fall back to sleep. So, yes, I feel very tired.

I'm starting to think that this unemotional, empty feeling is caused by my lack of sleep...

YEAH.
let's go with that.

Until I have emotional fulfillment,
Bethany.

p.s.I left the 'joy' out of my name for today because of my lack of emotion.

No comments:

Post a Comment