So, all today I had to decide which I was going to do... the musical? or convention?... After much contemplating and talking I decided to follow my heart and go with convention. For those of you who do not know what this "german convention" is, this is for you: This event is held at Florida's, Daytona Beach. It last three(?) days and is super great[so I've heard]. You go to this competition, I guess you could call it, and compete in two areas. I chose reading and poetry. It costs 165$, I know a little pricey, but apparently it is totally worth it. So I've decided to take part in this and that is my final decision. All I have to do now is tell Mrs. Orr/ Mrs. Pringle that I have already committed to German Convention and cannot take part in the musical...I only tried out to be an extra, so I hope they took me literally when I said "I just want to be an extra"... if not, that's not my problem!
Whew! On a little side note- I started my healthy eating/working out plan today, it went very well. Now I just have to continue this...did I mention convention was at Daytona BEACHHHHH?! Yes, I chose the right time to get in shape so I'll look smashing in a bathing suit, lol.
Well, I've satisfied my blogger needs for the night.
Until Tomorrow( yes tomorrow, as in the day after today!)
Bethany Joy
No comments:
Post a Comment