So Hello, I am who I am, but I go by Bethany. I prefer the name Bethany Joy because I think just plain Bethany is so unappealing. I'm at the age of discovery and changes, I won't be revealing my age to you but I'm almost positive you'll figure it out with time, ALSO- this is the internet, can't be too risky on who or who is not reading your blog. I like to sing, but I'm not very confident with my voice so I don't tend to do it publicly, by public I'm referring to people other than my family and my VERY close friends. I play clarinet in the concert season, for all of you who don't know when that is it starts in January and lasts till May depending on your circumstance or situation..blah,blah.., then when marching season comes along I play mellophone *if you don't know what it is look it up*
I would describe myself as passionate, but that has its positive and negative side affects. I am people person, I love being with people and I love making new friends, while still treasuring old ones. My family is very important to me and unlike most families in America today, we are extremely close. Just a fun fact, according to studies, the American parent on average spends three minutes a week total having a 'heart-to-heart' conversation with their child?! My sister and I laughed when our mom told us that and then I replied " There are only three minutes a week that we're not talking!"
There are times when I wish I lived somewhere else, the town I live in is small and does not have that much to do, just to give you an idea, when the weather man mentions my town's name on the forecast I tell everyone in my house haha. When I think about where I wish I could live, well, I'm torn really. I love North Carolina- the downtown areas, the creeks, the mountains, IT'S AMAZING! On the opposite, I'm a city girl. I was with my family coming back from an event in Orlando and we passed by the city, it was at night so of course, I was fascinated by the lights and the excitement. So this places me stuck where I am until I can decide which I love more. I suppose you could say this reflects my personality. I can be laid back and go with the flow, but then I also enjoy the whole idea of living in a city with all its bells and whistles. Yeah, so I'm a little bipolar?
So, that sums up me for now, just a little taste. Hopefully you like what you read and will continue on reading!
Until I have more to say,
Bethany Joy
No comments:
Post a Comment