Saturday, February 13, 2010

I found this post appropriate.

Since tomorrow is Valentine's Day, I decided to compile together some of my favorite love songs, and movie quotes and post them for all to see. No, I do not have a valentine, just saying-but this seemed like a good thing to do when one has free time.

Songs-

Angels & Airwaves- Breathe
Red Jumpsuit Apparatus-Your Guardian Angel
Aiden- Moment
Beyonce`-Halo
A Fine Frenzy- Almost Lover & Think of You
Jason Mraz and Colbie Calliat- Lucky
Tenth Avenue North(*which in actually isn't a love song, but a religious song)- By Your Side
A Rocket to the Moon- On a lonely night
Thunder- Boys like Girls
Owl City- The Saltwater Room
Jermaine Paul- Eyes Like Brazil
Lady Antebellum-Need You Know
Sara Barellies- City
Jonas Brothers- Can't have You
Boys like Girls & Taylor Swift- Two is better than one
Jason Wade- You belong to me
Colbie Calliet-Realize
The Maine-Into Your Arms
(OKAY.THERE ARE ALOT MORE, BUT I NEED TO STOP WITH SONGS...)

Movie Quotes-

"Summer romances end for all kinds of reasons. But when all is said and done, they have one thing in common: They are shooting stars-a spectacular moment of light in the heavens, a fleeting glimpse of eternity. And in a flash, they're gone."- The Notebook

“Death can not stop true love, it can only delay it for a little while.”
-The Princess Bride

"If you love someone you say it, you say it right then, out loud. Otherwise the moment just… passes you by…"
-My Best Friend’s Wedding

"Life is not the amount of breaths you make, it’s the moments that take your breath away."-Hitch

"You have bewitched me, body and soul, and I love and love and love you."- Pride and Prejudice

“I would rather share one lifetime with you than face all the ages of this world alone.”- Lord of the Rings

“Perhaps it is good to have a beautiful mind, but an even greater gift is to discover a beautiful heart.”- A Beautiful Mind

I hope you liked these, I certainly do.
(:

No comments:

Post a Comment